Monday, December 03, 2018ExperientJoin fellow event professionals and current AWE members for a Meet & Greet at the Experient offices in Arlington, VA.
Thursday, November 29, 2018Hilton Garden InnThe AWE team is headed to Atlanta for our board meeting and we'd love to meet fellow event profs in our host city!
Wednesday, November 14, 2018Westgate HotelAnnouncing AWE’s newest education series – Peer Group Meet-Ups. We will focus on the difficult conversations that need to happen in our industry in a festive setting amongst small, intimate groups. Learn from your peers on today’s most relevant topics and more.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018Hilton McLean
Join us for an AWE/AAUW co-branded event! Attend this FREE two-hour salary negotiation workshop to learn how to confidently and successfully negotiate your salary and benefits packages.
AWE MEET & GREETS, CO-HOSTED EVENTS AND INDUSTRY EVENTS
AWE MEMBER WEBINAR SERIES
As a member benefit, AWE members have access to our monthly webinar series featuring influential women discussing and interacting with attendees on topics such as financial planning, negotiation, skill development, starting a business and more. Webinars are on the last Thursday of the month at 2 p.m. EST. If there's a topic you'd like to see featured, please email us! Details for upcoming webinars are below. Members will receive the registration link in their email the week prior and day of.
November 29 at 2 p.m. EST - Martha May, EVP, People and Inclusion, The Freeman Company, on "For The Love of People and Inclusion"
As a preview to this member benefit, non-members are able to view the January 2018 webinar here.
Members have access to recorded webinars in the "Member Resources" section of the Member Zone.
Save the date for the following upcoming member webinars:
Thursday, November 29, 2018Members, tune in for our webinar with Martha May, EVP of People and Inclusion, Freeman Company. She'll be discussing "For The Love of People and Inclusion."
AWE Member Webinar(s)
Here's a lineup of some of our past webinar speakers:
- Kiki J. Fox, Co-Founder & President of AWE
- Carina Bauer, CEO of IMEX Group
- Lara McCulloch, Chief Shift Disturber at mccullogh.com
- Karin Krogh, Speaker Coach, Facilitator and Meeting Expert of Karin Krogh
- Mayor Teresa Jacobs
- Carrie Abernathy, CMP, CEM, CSEP, Co-Founder & President of AWE
- Kelsey Dixon, Managing Partner of davies + dixon
- Carolyn Nunez, CFP, MBA, Founder & Principal of Ithaka Financial Planning, LLC
- Kelli Bielema, Boss Lady, Shindig Events
- Rachael Monroe Melot, President of CKH & Company
- Sarah Soliman, President & CEO of Soliman Productions, Inc.
- Chris Chan, Founder and CEO of 3C Strategies
- Joe Colangelo & Marissa Maybee of Bear Analytics
- Ida Kroell, Founder of EventLand
- Vicki Johnson, Founder of Vicki Johnson & Associates
- Faith Holmes, Founder of Love 'n Faith Cafe
- Shellie Neuman and Kimberly Willis of Think Neu Events
- Tamela Blalock, MTA, CMP, Past President of AWE
AWE PAST EVENTS