There are countless myths and misconceptions about what it takes to win a woman’s heart. Most of these bits of advice only drive women further away, but there is one universal truth that all women respect: Actions speak louder than words.
The following is a list of proven, scientifically-backed ways that you can “shortcut” your way to the heart of any woman.
- Cook for her – According to an article published in “The Daily Mail” by Food editor Lizzie Fox, women from both Breadth and Reading are more likely to be attracted to men who cook. Guess they love a free meal!
- Give her a nice night out – Women so enjoyed going out with their girlfriends that they were less likely to ever go out alone with a guy who wasn’t paying.
- Don’t treat her like a slut – In an article published by “Cosmopolitan,” it was revealed that men who treated women as though they were slutty could never win the woman’s heart.
- Know how to dance – Guys who knew how to dance to the Spice Girls were always the most popular, and if you know how to roll, you will be much more likely to get a second date.
- Don’t underestimate the power of romance – If you want to win a woman’s heart, don’t forget to romance her. According to researchers from London, women have a secret soft spot for guys who sweep them off their feet and bring out the romantic.
- Compliment her on her appearance – If you want to get a girl interested in you, then let her know what she means to you. Women love to hear this.
- Don’t be a pervert – If you want to win a woman’s heart, don’t be a pervert. If you ignore this tip, you will fail.
- Don’t talk your way into her bed – According to an article published in “The Mail,” women can smell out flakes, and flakes will not work on women at all!
- Don’t be a mood killer – If you want to win a woman’s heart, don’t be a mood killer. Women love guys who bring out the best in them, but if you make her feel sad or angry, she will never see you again.
- Know what she wants – If you want to get an attractive girl’s attention, it is essential for you to know what she wants and then give it to her.
- Be a gentleman – According to “London Dating Coach,” if you want to win a woman’s heart, you will have to learn how to be a gentleman.
- Don’t brag about yourself – In the same article from “The Mail,” it was revealed that women hate guys who are all about themselves. Women love to be amazed, but don’t try too hard!
- Don’t be afraid to say sorry – Women love a man who knows how to say sorry and means it. According to “The Daily Mail,” women will forgive almost anything if they know you mean it.
- Show her that you are successful – Women love guys who are highly successful but don’t let your success go to your head. If you want to win a woman’s heart, show her you are down-to-earth and easygoing.
- Don’t be a baby – If you want to win a woman’s heart, then don’t be a baby. Being immature is not attractive at all!
- Be charming – Women love guys who are just so charming and irresistible but don’t go too far with it because if you do, she will find out.
- Be yourself – In an article published in “The Daily Mail,” it was revealed that women love guys they can be themselves around. She will know and despise you if you try to be someone you are not.
- Help her with small things – According to “Dating Coach,” women love guys who are willing to help them out with small tasks but don’t go overboard with it because if you do, she will feel like a maid and she will not want to see you again.
- Don’t be too serious – According to “AskMen,” if you want to win a woman’s heart, don’t be too serious all the time. Women love to have fun and will never be into you if you are a cold fish!
- Don’t try too hard – If you want your date to keep going with you, then try not to close up all the time. Women love an open and honest guy, but she will lose interest if you don’t share anything.
- Don’t be afraid to compliment her – According to “The Daily Mail,” women love it when men give them a little extra attention. Just don’t be obvious about it!
While all women are different, one thing they have in common is that they love to be loved, and if you want to win their hearts, you will have to show them that you love them. Use the proven shortcuts listed above, and you will do just fine!