WOMEN IN EVENTS HALL OF FAME
The AWE Hall of Fame recognizes the advancement of women in events by honoring women and men with a categorical award. Members and non-members, women and men in the events, hospitality and tourism industry are eligible. Winners of each respective category will receive the following recognition and opportunities:
- Lifetime membership of AWE*
- Special profile on AWE website
- Panelists and presenters at industry events and AWE events
- Interviews, articles, blog posts and more
- Become judges for future awards
- Advisors for programs
- A certificate and email plate
- Exclusive case study input
- IMEX to sponsor each winner with US flights and accommodation for IMEX America 2019
You've got until June 30th to...
- Nominate yourself or someone you know via the links below
- Save the date for IMEX 2019 (10-12 September) in case you win!
- Reach out with any questions to our Hall of Fame Committee Chair, Mike Fuller.
The Trailblazer award pays tribute to the influential hero (man or woman) assisting the upward mobility of women in events and taking action to create an opportunity or solve a problem. This person is a strong leader who has done something to change the status quo for women in the events industry.
The Coach award recognizes a man or woman who shares knowledge with women in the industry and looks for opportunities to mentor and sponsor women. This award recognizes the key role of one-on-one sharing of knowledge and blazing a trail for others.
The Woman of Influence award recognizes a woman who is an example to others in her career path and achievements, and with her success has continued to support and empower the women around her. With a career in (and perhaps also out) of the events industry, her influence is wide reaching.
The Emerging Leader award is designed to recognize a woman or man who is succeeding in the events industry and embodies the values, skills and behaviors that others can emulate to succeed. This individual is collaborating with others to move upward with her/him.